function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Koti P 6Koti P 6 

Process Automation Super badge challenge 4

Hi Friends,

Iam geeting the 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an Opportunity Stage named 'Awaiting Approval' ERROR message when i do the Check Challenge. I created a SalesProcess 'RB Robotics Sales Process' which is not having the 'Awaiting Approval' stage in the list.  Please see the attached screen shot for the same and help me how can i bring the 'Awaiting Approval' Stage in RB Robotics Sales Process'

Regards,User-added imageUser-added image
Koti
Best Answer chosen by Koti P 6
Shubham4462Shubham4462
Hello Koti,

Please follow these steps

Go to your Opprtunity Field then Find Stage Field their Click on that or their you need add new Value "Awaiting For Approval"  with required probablitity as mentioned in this challenge , then activate this picklist value then you are able to find this value in your sales process.

check this reference 
User-added image
if you dont have highlighted value then create it first.

then go to your sales process you will find it like this
User-added image

i think this will help you if this is your answer mark the question as solved it makes our community clean .....

thanx and Happy Salesforce

All Answers

Shubham4462Shubham4462
Hello Koti,

Please follow these steps

Go to your Opprtunity Field then Find Stage Field their Click on that or their you need add new Value "Awaiting For Approval"  with required probablitity as mentioned in this challenge , then activate this picklist value then you are able to find this value in your sales process.

check this reference 
User-added image
if you dont have highlighted value then create it first.

then go to your sales process you will find it like this
User-added image

i think this will help you if this is your answer mark the question as solved it makes our community clean .....

thanx and Happy Salesforce

This was selected as the best answer
Koti P 6Koti P 6
Hi Sharma,

Thanks so much for the reply, it's worked out. I have added Awaiting Approval in the pick list and its worked. 

Regards,
Koti