function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alex McArthurAlex McArthur 

Salesforce Administrator - Cambridge, UK

Hi

I'm looking for a Salesforce Administrator for an initial 3-month contract to help us work with an international organisation on a large project. £300-£400 per day.

The successful applicant will work either from our Cambridge office or remotely (but must be UK based).

If can satisfy most of the requirements below and feel you are suitable, please send in your cv to cv@treehouse-ideas.com for an immediate review.

------------------------------------------------------

General Requirements:

Must have 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
Should possess excellent problem solving and communication skills
Ability to work independently and remotely
Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential
Excellent Salesforce.com configuration skills
Should have good understanding on Data Quality
Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans
Salesforce.com Administrator (201) Certification is desirable but not essential

Specific Requirements:

Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
Should have expertise in Salesforce.com email templates, Assignment Rules, organizational security controls, sharing rules, queues and public groups, role hierarchy and user profile management, Mobile app configuration and Reports and dashboards
Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as Salesforce and associated applications are developed
Data Management and cleansing activities
Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management
Log and track identified system problems through to resolution

Dileep KatariDileep Katari
Hi Alex, 

I went through the job description above and I believe my profile meets your requirements. I am based out of India though, not UK but will be available to work in the UK shift. If you're interested, we can discuss further. Pay can be negotiated as well. 

Regards,
Dileep