function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shelly NyeinShelly Nyein 

CSS for footer in visualforce page is not working

Hi, 

I want to put image in visualforce page footer. However, the postion is not right, I want to remove white big space in footer. I use margin-bottom and bottom, but footer div is not effected at all. Could anyone of you suggest on this? Thank you in advance.

My VF page
<head>
           <style type="text/css">
                    @page {
                                  @top-center { content: element(header); } }
                                         div.eReceiptContent{ padding-top:50px; padding-left:22px; padding-right:22px; }
                                         div.header { padding: 0.5px; position: running(header); }
                                         .pagenumber:before { content: counter(page); }
                                         .pagecount:before { content: counter(pages); }
                                }
              </style>
</head>

My Footer Div
<div class="footer">
             <apex:image style="width: 100%;margin-bottom:-10px" url="https://c.cs85.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0156E000000RBRy"/>
</div>
Dinesh GopalakrishnanDinesh Gopalakrishnan
Hi Shelly,

Can you add the Image in Static Resource and access that.Please find the below markup for your reference.
/*************************************************************************************
    <div class="footer">
             <apex:image style="width: 100%;" value="{!$Resource.test}"/>
    </div>

/**************************************************************************************
Thanks,
Dinesh

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Try this options also .. 

<div class="footer">
             <apex:image style="width: 100%;margin-bottom:-10px" url="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0156E000000RBRy"/>
</div>

Shelly NyeinShelly Nyein
Hi, Sadly, I've tried all these methods. But, they are not working and position is not right. Do we have other options to try?