function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan FrankJordan Frank 

Workflow Access

I need some help setting up a "Sub-Administrator" profile. I am currently the administrator and want to give another individual access to certain tasks to take off some of my workload. The problem is, we have commissions calculated inside of the opportunities of Salesforce today. It is a formula that looks at margin and pulls in the expected commission for various different people, this new person cannot have access to this. I know that I can enable "Customize Application" to give him access to workflows/fields, however, I do not want him to see the formula on the various commission fields as he would then know how much some people are making. Is there anyway to hide the actual fields so he cannot see it in the Customize-Opportunities-Fields section? 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
As its a formula fields Sub-Administratos have an access ..the only way is remove form the page lalayouts and remove the Customize Application application permision
Jordan FrankJordan Frank
Is there anyway to give access to Work Flows without having the Customize Application box checked?
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
No .. You need to create at least permissoin set and assign to the user