function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
imrohitimrohit 

Hello whenever I try to create a custom field in case object in my scratch org I am getting this error Please help me how to resolve this

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1310511833-349364 (-106741825)

Thanks in advance
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Likesh,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

The best way to get the quick turn around on this.

First Method: Set-up the debug log for the user who is getting this error, if you suspect that this is due to APEX / VF/ SOQL or any other operation then set the same “FINEST” in the log level.

Try to reproduce the error and analyze the debug log to check the root cause.

Second Method: If debug log won’t give you much information about this error then you have the only way to resolve it in less time which is to log a case with Salesforce support.

Please share the below information on your case to get the quick response on it.
  • Login access of your affected org(in which the issue is occurring).
  • Complete steps to reproduce the error again.
  • Complete error message with error ID.
  • Attach the snapshot of the error on the case
  • Provide your availability hours.
  • Date and time when the error occurred the first time.
  • Support will track the stack trace at your org instance and try to find out the root cause of the error and suggest you the appropriate solution for the error.
You may reach the support team at the below address. Above information will help them to filter out the server logs.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra