function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SteliosStelios 

work.com

Hello all,

While preparing for the sales cloud certificate, I came across a question which seems debatable to me. I find in the documentation of work.com that A is possible. However, C and D seem to be also true (although the correct way to phase D would be to skip the word "coaching"). Can you please help and tell me which options are true and why?

How can you use Work.com to increase the productivity of your sales reps?(Choose 2 answers) 
A. Feedback can be requested for the entire sales team
B. Coaching statistics can be linked to reports
C. Feedback can be given publicly or privately
D. Coaching goals can be linked to reports
Best Answer chosen by Stelios
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stellos,

Work.com is an interesting site that allows you to build on constructive criticism. In this, different coaching coals may be linked to different reports. This allows you to grow as a professional. Criticism and feedback is something that shapes your career.

You get to understand how every factor is influencing your outcome and how to change it for the better. Work.com allows you to do that efficiently and constructively, motivating you towards success and a better performance. It is important that you take into account all the different aspects and make the most out of this site as it is incredibly useful.

So it would be:
  • Feedback can be given publicly or privately
  • Coaching goals can be linked to reports
Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stellos,

Work.com is an interesting site that allows you to build on constructive criticism. In this, different coaching coals may be linked to different reports. This allows you to grow as a professional. Criticism and feedback is something that shapes your career.

You get to understand how every factor is influencing your outcome and how to change it for the better. Work.com allows you to do that efficiently and constructively, motivating you towards success and a better performance. It is important that you take into account all the different aspects and make the most out of this site as it is incredibly useful.

So it would be:
  • Feedback can be given publicly or privately
  • Coaching goals can be linked to reports
Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Tammy HansfordTammy Hansford
system always crash the writing content which could not be uploaded due to many system and code error problems though but you should understand that you can work on kernel 4.5 version as https://medium.com/@markuskblackwood/3-best-essay-writing-services-ab668a0fa5f24 have been using the same to write the programming in a perfect way for students.