function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EdCodeEdCode 

No Linked Trailhead Profile (email credential status)

Hello Folks,

When receiving the "Credential Status" email from Salesforce (after going to https://t.co/xfXDlCbX1f) for some reason (?) my Trailhead Profile appears as "not linked" (blank):
Here is a screenshot of the portion of the received email:

User-added image

What do you think the reason is?
Salesforce has set a deadline to resolve this: 14th-Decembre-2018
Any clue?

My Webassessor seems to be linked already (as displayed above on the screenshot).

I can see that my Trailhead settings show my linked account as "inactive" (?) - I do not know what that means.

User-added image
I have tried clicking the button "connect or merge" and I have re-provided my login credentials for my users but it says "Whoops, looks like there was a problem. Account already linked to this profile."

How can I resolve this? (Salesforce Trailhead Support has not replied my Case#00028586 which I created on the 14th November!)

Thank you very much.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach the support team at the below address. Hope the issue gets resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
EdCodeEdCode
Hi Nagendra, As I have mentioned above, I already did log a Case (#00028586) with Salesforce (Trailhead) but they have not replied. This has become urgent now. Thank you.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

We have checked with the Salesforce certifications team and they have replied that they are already looking into it and will help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hope the issue gets resolved.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
EdCodeEdCode
After the 14th December, I am still waiting for an answer from Salesforce Trailhead Support folks.
I have logged another Case 00287068 asking for a reply to Case 00028586 but no answer yet.

Is anyone having the same issue as discribed with screenshots above (Linked Trailhead Profile being blank) on the email credential status sent by Salesforce?

Thank you very much.
EdCodeEdCode
Hi Nagendra,

Thank you for your reply on December the 12th 2018.
Unfortunately, no one from Salesforce has contacted me yet to resolve the issue.

As of today, when receiving the "Credential Status" email from Salesforce (after going to https://t.co/xfXDlCbX1f) for some reason (?) my Trailhead Profile, as shown on the above screenshot, still appears as "not linked" (the value is blank). 

Is there anything you can do for Salesforce to look into this bug?

Thank you very much.
EdCodeEdCode
Hi Nagendra,

Are you in a position to get help from Salesforce on this issue?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

T.