function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OlavoZapataOlavoZapata 

Fast lookup distinct records on Flow Design

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a flow based in a fast lookup + Loop + assigment (sum value) + load back to the object.
But on my Fast lookup it brings me same records duplicated because I'm looking in an object with Date identifier. So, sometimes the ID get repeated but in a different date.

I would like to know if there is a way to get just the Distinct ID from that month per example or how could you suggest me to do?
Thanks.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
When did you say Distinct records mean you want unique values?

In fast lookup, you can able to use the AND. OR condition on filtering ?? will that won't work ?? 

OlavoZapataOlavoZapata
Hi Raj,
Yeah, I mean unique values from the select.

But on fast lookup flow I'm not able to config filter logic. It is always AND (in specific cases of the same field it automatically change for OR).
But there is no unique operator or I don't know how to use. (I didn't find anything related to this).

Bests,

Lily ZeringueLily Zeringue
I need to do this in a flow also.  Did you find a way to do it??
Olavo Zapata 6Olavo Zapata 6

Hi Lily,

Yes, I found. Actually is kind of simple I just didn't think it before post here.

What you need to do is make a previews step that filter in a collector the last reference period and after another fastlookup that match with the record that you want.

Bests,

Thanks for the quick reply!  I may have misunderstand what you were trying to do.  The use case in my flow is to get all opportunity records for a time period (easy to handle in the get record criteria), but I only want the unique account ids. I haven't figured out a way to do this in a flow.
Olavo Zapata 6Olavo Zapata 6
Ah ok.

This is actually a day by day problem with Salesforce, it's not possible to do an INNER Join between objects or group in Flow.

I think you can do in this case is.
1. Instead, use get records to look to opportunity use it to look to Accounts.
2. On Accounts create a field that counts opportunities with the match that you want.
3. At the Flow you can filter based on that field.

I hope it helps you.

Excellent idea, I'll give it a try!! Thank you!