function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tom JansenTom Jansen 

Einstein Bot crashes on random moments

I created an Einstein Bot in a trailhead environment and everything went great. Apex calls etc.

Now I'm creating a new bot in the Sandbox Environment of my client and on random moments, the bot tries to send the chat to a live agent. I just don't understand why it doesn't work. Even repeating a simple word makes it crash at different moments in the dialog.

Maybe someone has had the same issue or knows a possible explanation for this behaviour?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tom,

Most of the problems raised by Einstein bots come from the permission set assigned. When you activate Einstein bots, Salesforce add a new permission set called "sfdc.chatbot.service.permset". Each class called by the bot or each object used must be enable in this permission set.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Tom JansenTom Jansen
Thank you Nagendra for your reply, but the permission set is configurated as necessary. Sometimes I get passed the Apex Class, sometimes I don't. But it seems the Chatbot just stops working and in the Performance logs is the following error: [{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]