function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
john carlos 1john carlos 1 

Is there any software to convert EML to MBOX?

I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
woody allenwoody allen
You can use  EML to MBox Converter  tool to convert multiple EML files to MBOX format. I have used this tool and its very simple to use and safe, get 100% accurate conversion of Window Live Mail to Thunderbird. You can just install this software and select .eml file and save in desire location and then click convert.
kylee jackkylee jack
Trying to Export EML to MBOX? Then try EML to MBOX Converter for Mac that can easily export emails from EML to MBOX. EML and MBOX both are different emails format. EML doesn’t have any option to export messages from EML to MBOX. So if you wish to export EML emails to MBOX then don’t waste any time in getting EML to MBOX Converter for Mac that quickly exports EML Files to MBOX in protected manner. Recently I used it and I got complete conversion on exporting EML files into MBOX using batch mode. I tried many tool but this is the best to export EML data to MBOX in swift mode. For more view read this link :- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-eml-to-mbox-converter.html
Robin Hood 2Robin Hood 2
The EML to MBOX Exporter, it lets your transfer EML files as well as switch EML to MBOX file. MBOX file can be easily added in Thunderbird to view mail data. EML to MBOX Converter Tool has advance feature utility which can easily handle any problems this method is done through EML to MBOX Software. It repairs all data and shifts them to MBOX. It is efficient to fix EML files and support unlimited data also. Visit here:

https://www.sametools.com/convert/eml/
Andrew smith 77Andrew smith 77
Using this EML to MBOX Converter Software you can directly repair damaged or corrupted EML file and convert all data of EML files to MBOX Outlook file. By this EML File to MBOX Converter program you can split your larger MBOX File into smaller MBOX files upto 5GB. Under trail versions of the software you can convert 10 emails per folders into every format at free of EML. There messages filtering option available, use it to filter the emails by dates for recovery and conversion. 
gabby joygabby joy
EML to MBOX is an advance software ,It is easy and free to use .it exports 2,3 or more EMLfiles to MBOX format. it is a safe software where you can creat new folder for data saving. it does not required any technical skill to use. you can try this tool.

More info visit here :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-mbox.html (https://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-mbox.html)
James RockJames Rock
Yes, of course, PCDOTS EML to MBOX Converter is specially developed to convert unlimited EML files to MBOX mailbox format at once. There is no database size limitation for EML to MBOX conversion as it is a professional software. The tool comes with free demo edition so that users can check its working procedure before purchasing the license keys. Using this software, users can convert EML files of several email client such as Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, eM Client, Zimbra, Zarafa, SeaMonkey, etc.

Priyanka Arya 2Priyanka Arya 2

Hey 

There are basically two methods for conversion Manual and expert methods but if you want to perform manual solution then keep backup of your data because manual solution are less secure as compare to a professional solution. So, I would like to suggest a reliable solution to convert EML files to MBOX (https://wordpress.semnaitik.com/how-to-convert-eml-files-to-mbox/)easily.

Steve Smith 62Steve Smith 62
It is too late to answer for the person, but since I’ve been seen the question today, maybe someone still seeks for an answer. 

It's not a big deal to convert your thousands of EML files into MBOX format. To export multiple EML files into MBOX format, you need to choose the most trustworthy tool named as ZOOK EML to MBOX Converter. It is a simple and easy to use tool which provides direct option for the conversion of EML files to MBOX format. The tool also offers batch conversion of EML files into MBOX format in a single process. Apart from it, the tool has lots of advance features which helps us to export EML files of any email client into MBOX format.

Just Follow Simple Steps as Given Below:
  • Download the tool in your PC and then install it.
  • Choose EML Files or Folders from your PC.
  • Set your desired saving location.
  • Click on Convert button. 
Yuvraj MathurYuvraj Mathur
MacSonik EML Converter Tool is the most advanced and risk-free software to convert EML files into MBOX with or without attachments. This software maintains the original folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the conversion process. Users can also convert and migrate EML files into PST, PDF, MSG, TXT, HTML, DOC, CSV, Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, iCloud, Yandex, AOL, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. This EML Converter for Mac can convert single or bulk EML/EMLX files without altering any single data.

Read more- https://www.macsonik.com/eml-converter/
philip william 1philip william 1
If you want to convert EML files to MBOX file format without any hurdle so can try EML to MBOX Converter to easily switch EML data to MBOX. The utility is 100% safe for migration. The utility easily installs in any window version without any chaos. Users can load their whole EML data to convert into MBOX file format. If users are worried about this tool, they can use the free demo version to know more about the application. Users can save their converted data as per the desired location. The software supports all email clients and no need for any further application installation to convert EML files to MBOX file format. 

Get More Information:- https://www.sysessential.com/eml-mbox-converter/
carterdavies lurycarterdavies lury

EML files of any size can be converted to the MBOX file format with the use of Toolsbaer EML to MBOX Converter Software. Because the MBOX file format has no file size restrictions, users can choose one or many EML files. All Windows and MS Outlook versions, including 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019, operate properly with it. With numerous email clients, including Windows, Linux, and Mac, it supports a variety of file extensions. It does not offer any technical assistance for using this tool. Users of this software can rapidly store the converted files to the necessary area. Before conversion, a whole preview of EML files is shown. All users can also get a free trial version of it to export a certain number of EML files to MBOX.
grace lopezgrace lopez
Yes, MailsClick provides an efficient Convert EML file to MBOX Software that allows you to convert your EML files to MBOX format quickly and easily. Our software is designed to provide a reliable and user-friendly solution for all your EML to MBOX conversion needs.

Here are some of the features of our EML to MBOX Converter Tool:

Easy-to-Use Interface: Our software has an easy-to-use interface that makes it simple for anyone to use, regardless of their technical expertise. The simple and intuitive design ensures that you can complete the conversion process with ease.

Bulk Conversion: Our software allows you to convert Single & multiple EML files to MBOX format at once. This feature saves you time and effort by eliminating the need to convert each file individually.

Selective Conversion: Our software allows you to select specific EML files and folders for conversion to MBOX format. This feature provides you with more control over the conversion process and helps you to avoid unnecessary data transfer.

No Data Loss: Our software is designed to ensure that there is no data loss or corruption during the conversion process. You can be assured that your data will remain safe and secure.

Compatibility: Our software is compatible with all versions of Windows and MS Outlook. It supports all email clients that create EML files.

In conclusion, our MailsClick EML to MBOX Converter Software is a Safe solution for converting your EML files to MBOX format. With a range of features designed to ensure a seamless conversion process, you can be assured that your data will remain safe and secure. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team for assistance.
Amrita Yadav 1Amrita Yadav 1
An EML Converter is a software application that can be used to convert EML files to MBOX, PST, PDF, MSG, and other formats. This can be useful for transferring EML files to different email clients or for backing up EML files. Some of the features of an EML converter include:
  • The ability to convert single or multiple EML files. 
  • The ability to convert EML files from different email clients
  • The ability to preserve the original formatting of the EML files
Ben SaltBen Salt
Hey, If you are looking for software that can convert your EML file to MBOX, then I can tell you some solutions about it. Some time ago I read an article related to this question when I was searching on Google. In that article, very easy methods were written that how you can convert your EML file into MBOX format. In that article, step by step process was written on how you can complete this conversion through software. I also converted my EML file into MBOX using that software and I found the above method very easy. If you want to know more about that software and its features then you can read this article: https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/convert-eml-to-mbox-mailbox.html
Lovely BaghelLovely Baghel
Try one of the most popular tools to convert EML files to MBOX as well as other file formats such as PDF, PST, MSG, etc. without losing any data. The software is ConverterTools EML File Converter (https://www.convertertools.org/eml-file-converter/) Tool. This software has the ability to import EML files into different email clients for example Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird, and so many others. Futhermore, it assists you to preview all EML emails before converting them into MBOX and permits you to migrate your files with their attachment items like emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and so many others. 
To know more about this tool you can visit our website. 
Jamie Kaler 1Jamie Kaler 1

Yes, EML to MBOX conversion is possible using Magus EML to MBOX converter. It involves transforming individual email messages in EML format (used by various email clients) into MBOX format (used by applications like Thunderbird). This process reorganizes and packages the messages, ensuring compatibility for importing them into MBOX-supported email clients, thus facilitating smooth migration and data transfer between different platforms. https://www.magustools.com/eml-conversion/mbox.php
sterlin Saltsterlin Salt
Trying to export EML to MBOX? Then I can tell you about one famous software that can easily export emails from EML to MBOX. Both EML and MBOX are distinct email formats. EML doesn’t have any option to export messages from EML to MBOX. So if you wish to export EML emails to MBOX then don’t waste any time in getting "DataVare EML to MBOX Converter" which quickly exports EML Files to MBOX in a protected manner. Recently, I utilized it and, when exporting EML files into MBOX in batch mode, I obtained a successful conversion. I tried a lot of tools, but this one is the best for quickly exporting EML data to MBOX. To know more about the features of this software check its official website.
Renko MeckRenko Meck
Use this utility to FixVare EML to MBOX Converter Software. To convert all emails from EML file to MBOX file. It is compatible with all email clients, such as Mac Mail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, and PocoMail. It is compatible with all Windows versions and allows users to open MBOX files directly in Windows Live Mail. It converts EML attachment files to MBOX files without affecting the data. It is compatible with all versions of Windows XP. EML files of any size can be converted to MBOX files by this tool. Users can use this application to move EML files into MBOX files.

Visit More:- https://www.fixvare.com/products/eml/mbox/