function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Elaine DorseyElaine Dorsey 

IT solution for more effective project management and support desk?

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem as I am and what was your solution?
We are a small service-provider, and currently we face a growing volume of requests that cannot be handled efficiently. As a result we experience decentralized IT support and lack of actionable data to actually fix it. Maybe you know some IT solution for more effective project management and support desk? Thank you in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Elaine Dorsey
Paul Sciandra 1Paul Sciandra 1
Hello. This is a common problem for small businesses that are rapidly growing. I cannot tell exactly what you need, since it will depend on specifics of your workflow. But it sounds like you can benefit from ticket management software. “As email accounts become super messy and overcrowded with various contacts, labels, and folders, customer ticket management system is designed to keep everything in check. Automated help desk solution does a great deal of work that is otherwise would be performed by your customer support agent. And with an increased level of organization comes a large variety of other benefits.” (the article (http://bit.ly/2CPs5EX))
I would recommend you reading through this article and see if it answers some of your questions.
Hope that helps.