function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dhanik L SahniDhanik L Sahni 

An object '' of type LightningComponentBundle was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory

While trying to push code using SFDX. I am getting below error. Please help if any one faced this error.

WARNING: apiVersion configuration overridden at 44.0
PROJECT PATH ERROR
──────────── ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
N/A An object 'OrgComparer' of type LightningComponentBundle was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory
02:26:12.128 sfdx force:source:push ended with exit code 1
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Can u share the screenshot of the folder and component once .. 

And try to push the changes on more time  some times you will get this error randomly 

Wade Lovell 84Wade Lovell 84
I realize this is an old thread but for those who arrived here through a search:

This is typically going to be the result of a typo or capitalization issue. I originally created an object 'contactController' of type ApexClass and then realized it had to be 'ContactController'. The error matched yours, "An object 'contactController' of type ApexClass was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory". To fix this, go into the package.xml file and look for a typo or capitalization change you made during the course of creating your Lightning Component. 

Best of luck, 
Wade "Smokey Bear" Lovell
PritamPritam
Please check if there is meta.xml file in LightningComponentBundle. This happened to me as well and I observed for some weird reason I did not have the meta.xml file in the LightningComponentBundle, I had to create it manually and then the component got deployed.

All the best!
ASHOK RAJ R 18ASHOK RAJ R 18

I had faced same issue. I have added Meta.XML file manually as mentioned by Pritam. It got fixed.

Sample

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<LightningComponentBundle xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata" fqn="modalLwc">
    <apiVersion>45.0</apiVersion>
    <isExposed>true</isExposed>
    <!-- With following targets make component available for lightning app page, record page and home page in salesforce --><targets>
        <target>lightning__AppPage</target>
        <target>lightning__RecordPage</target>
        <target>lightning__HomePage</target>
    </targets>
</LightningComponentBundle>

Er. Prashant Veer SinghEr. Prashant Veer Singh
this is the problem with, <permissionName>
Please, refer:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_audience.htm

Regards,
Er. Prashant Veer Singh