function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Johnny El MsaoubaaJohnny El Msaoubaa 

Sorry, your target org is running on an earlier version of Salesforce and can't accept the current file. Please wait for your target org to be updated and try again.

Hello Developer Community,

I was deploying a community today from Sandbox to Production via change sets and I got this error message on the standard Site.com Component that is automatically created by Salesforce with each new community:
Sorry, your target org is running on an earlier version of Salesforce and can't accept the current file. Please wait for your target org to be updated and try again.

Naturally this prevented the Network component from deploying which created a series of cascading errors, I think that the source error is the one above though.
The community was configured on a Spring '19 Sandbox while the production is still in a winter '19, it is a partner community configured with point and click features so nothing too complex about it.

I have a deadline to deploy the community today and I am short on time, has anyone had this problem before and does anyone know any workarounds to this.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

jd_06jd_06
Hi Johnny - I'm running into the same issue, by chance did you find a solution to this issue?  Thanks!
Johnny El MsaoubaaJohnny El Msaoubaa
Hello, No Actually I opened a ticket with Salesforce Support and the solution was to wait for the next release on Production.
There was no viable workaround as this was functionning "As Expected".

In case you still have a sandbox with the previous release (same as the current production release) and you have the option to recreate the community on that sandbox then you will be able to deploy to production.

It's not much but hope it helps !
Johnny