function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashwini ZineAshwini Zine 

Unable to see Open Activities and Activity History related list in lightning mode

In managed package's object I am unable to view Open Activities and Activity History related list in lightning mode. But visible in classic view.It is present in layout.Still unable to view.Can someone please help?
Naveen KNNaveen KN
Hi Ashwini, In lightning framework, they changed it to activity timeline for each record.

go through more details @https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000270621&language=en_US&type=1

Naveen  
Ashwini ZineAshwini Zine

Hi Naveen,

I have edited the page layout but the activity option is not present here.Could you please tell what should I configure to bring the activity history and open activity related list in relationship group manage package's custom object?

User-added image

Thanks

Naveen KNNaveen KN
Hi Ashwini,  

There is a standard component -> related list - single in the same layout. Please add that as shown below 
User-added image

Drag the component to your page layout as per the requirement 
User-added image

select the type as 'activity history' for the related list in the right options columns. repeat the same for open activities. 
User-added image

Naveen 
Team codengine.in

Ashwini ZineAshwini Zine

Hi Naveen,

I tried to add the "related list - single" but its giving the error like this->

User-added image

Naveen KNNaveen KN
It may be an issue with the relationship between the objects

To which parent object you are trying to associate this related list, check the relationship between both the objects.

Naveen
Devashish AkulaDevashish Akula
Hi Ashwini

Please check the Record Page Settings whether the Activity Time line is enabled, if it is enabled then enabled Related List instead of activity timeline and save.
This might solve your issue.

Regards Devashish Akula.