function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fredkafredka 

New Lighting Warning Today ??

This morning I am getting the followng warning:

[LWC warning]: Property "_def" of [object:vm undefined (0)] is set to a non-trackable object, which means changes into that object cannot be observed.

It pops up no matter where I navigate in my org.  Last night, everything was fine and I was not receiving it.  

I'm a javascript novice and I've had a difficult time understanding the issue.  Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

Thanks!

Fred
Best Answer chosen by fredka
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
This might be an issue with the debugger mode .. can you disable the lightning components debugger mode and try 

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Can you share the LWC code
fredkafredka
Thanks for responding Raj!  I have several components and I'm unsure how to track down the issue as the warning happens no matter what I do. (ie navigate to the dashboard home tab)  When I click the link in the warning (depending on where I am in the system) it always points to aura_proddebug.js and this linke of code:   console.group(msg); // tslint:disable-line  The code itself is not something I generated but salesforce (46,218 rows of code)  

thanks!!!

Fred
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
can u add some alerts in code see what casuing an issue 
fredkafredka
Other than console.log, I have not used alerts.. can you please give me an example? thanks!!
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
can u share the screenshot of error ?
fredkafredka
Thanks Raj.  Its a warning.  Here is a screenshot.User-added image
fredkafredka

When I click on the aura_prodDebug.js.223 end up on different objects.  For example, a list view or a component.  It always seems to be one behind.  If I navigate to the account home page and then I navigate to the dashboard home page.. the error is on the account home page most recent list.  Here is a screenshot of what the actual error looks like when I click the link:

User-added image

Its puzzling because no matter where I navigate to, I get this warning.  thanks!!!!

Fred

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
This might be an issue with the debugger mode .. can you disable the lightning components debugger mode and try 
This was selected as the best answer
fredkafredka
Thanks Raj!  Removing myself from the debug mode removed the warnings.  I'm not sure if this is going to hurt me with debugging.  The odd thing about this is how it just started yesterday morning without any changes on  my part.  thanks again!!!