function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Helen He 7Helen He 7 

App shows in App Launcher, cannot find the app in app manager?

I am exploring our current system, in app launcher, I see 2 apps xx's console and xx's services that I can launch them from the app launcher, but I couldn't find them in the setup, app manager, anything I am missing? Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Helen He 7
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Helen,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I request you please confirm if you are experiencing the said behavior in Classic or Lightning.

If you are facing the issue in lightning then please double check that you have set those apps available for lightning.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Helen,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I request you please confirm if you are experiencing the said behavior in Classic or Lightning.

If you are facing the issue in lightning then please double check that you have set those apps available for lightning.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Helen He 7Helen He 7
Hi Nagendra,

I was in lighting, you made me think that I may need to check them at classic, and I found them at salesforce classic.

I am new to salesforce, and found out that it’s very easy to get lost while I explore the system. The app manager on lighting shows apps including classic but not all classic apps? I would expect it should list all apps including lightning and classic.