function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sheetal Sonawane 19Sheetal Sonawane 19 

Unable to make Visualforce page available in components of Lightning App Builder?

I tried adding visualforce page as tab in lightning app builder and I have also used standard controller in VF page but still I am gettinng error visualforce page not found
Please help.
Thank you in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Sheetal Sonawane 19
saket kole 15saket kole 15
Hi Sheetal,

You must enable "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" for a Visualforce page to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.

To enable "Available for Lightning Experience" please follow below steps.

Click setup -- enter Visualforce Pages in Quick find and click on Visualforce Pages

1) Then edit your Visualforce Page and enable "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" by clicking on checkbox.

User-added image

2) Add Standard controller and make Lightning stylesheet true in your visualforce eg.<apex:page standardController="Object Name(custom/standard)" extensions="ext1..">

Now Visualforce page available in components of Lightning App Builder.

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You must enable "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" for a Visualforce page to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.

Go to your visualforce page and enable the checkbox as shown  below 
User-added image

Saravanan RajarajanSaravanan Rajarajan
Hi Sheetai,

Please Follow following steps:

Setup->Visualforce Page-> Click Your Visualforce Page->Enable Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app

Then going to Lightning App Builder check with Your VF Page name its available now.

Please mark it best answer if it helps you.
saket kole 15saket kole 15
Hi Sheetal,

To enable "Available for Lightning Experience" please follow below steps.

Click setup -- enter Visualforce Pages in Quick find and click on Visualforce Pages

1) Then edit your Visualforce Page and enable "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" by clicking on checkbox.

User-added image

2) Add Standard controller and make Lightning stylesheet true in your visualforce eg.<apex:page standardController="Object Name(custom/standard)" extensions="ext1..">

Now Visualforce page available in components of Lightning App Builder.

This was selected as the best answer
Sheetal Sonawane 19Sheetal Sonawane 19
Thank you all for the help.
Nick ZozayaNick Zozaya
fyi to all who've tried the above, I was unable to add vf pages to lightning app untii I enabled (deployed) MyDomain. Only after I did so was I able to use custom VF pages on lightning apps. 
Yamile Pacheco CuevaYamile Pacheco Cueva
Is there a way to do this in a managed package?