function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
enossirenossir 

API callout on return the data comes as a string, then i need to do a URL redirect

I do a SOAP api callout from a lightning component on the case record, currently the callout is handled by the apex handler (and obviosly wsdl generated apex code)....but once you see what i'm dealing with you may advise handling it in the JS handler/helper

the string that i get on return looks somethine like this.

https://test.server.com/test/CaseNumber={!Case.CaseNumber}&OwnerEmail={!Case.Owner.Email}&CustNum={!Case.Account.Customer_Number__c}

Now how would i get my apex or JS handler to correctly fill in the blanks...also sometimes the fields change (but it's always on the case object and the values need to be from the record the user hit the component button on). I should note i can have the guy handling the webservice to send back those fields in any sort of format...so he could send it like  Case.Account.Customer_Number__c or c.Account.Customer_Number__c 

Basically i'm trying to get SFDC to fill in the field values of the string and then redirect to the URL...where I'm stuck is filling in the field values. Is there anyways i can get the APEX  to do a PageReference pageRef = new PageReference ('return string value') Where, as long as the fields are formatted correctly, it redirects?