function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shaik ismail 7shaik ismail 7 

How to send an image in email templates........?

Hi All,
         I have custom field in account object, I put an image in that custom field.I want to send an email along with account name and that custom field using email templates how it is possible ..... 
what type of custom field I have to create & how to send an email Can you please help me.............................................................

Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC
Hi shaik ismail,

A formula field that uses the function IMAGE to display an image, will display the image correctly in an HTML email template preview, but will not actually include the image in emails sent.
Please refer this
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4EuAAK&title=image-formula-field-and-merge-fields-in-html-email-templates 
and click on green box  "This Issue Affects me", you will get notified by email once the issue gets fixed by salesforce.
shaik ismail 7shaik ismail 7
Thank you,  I don't want to use URL, I want to upload Image in Ritch text area.... But while sending an email  I ddidn't get the image
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC
That feature isn’t supported as of now please refer the link in my last reply to know more 
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC
please mark the question as solved, if the response was of your help, thanks !