function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anshuman Dixit 5Anshuman Dixit 5 

How to Render a component with Force:inputField inside the lightning:tab

I am using below code the render a child component which has the force:inputField but in the UI child component`s markup(field for entering the details) is not visible, it`s working if i directly call the child component from Parent one 

Parent Component:-

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact','FirstName':'Parent Test'}"/>    

<lightning:tabset>

<lightning:tab label="Item One" id='1'>
            Item one
        </lightning:tab>
        <lightning:tab label="Item two"  id='2'>
            <c:TestNavigateToComponent/>
        </lightning:tab>
    </lightning:tabset>
</aura:component>

Child Component:-

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact','FirstName':'Child Test' }"/>    

<div class="slds">
        Test Navigate
        <force:inputField aura:id="checkcontact" value="{!v.contact.FirstName}"/>

<force:inputField aura:id="checkcontact1" value="{!v.contact.LastName}"/>
    </div>

</aura:component>

Result:-

UI result

Please let me know if someone has faced this Problem and figured out how to fix it.

PS:-  i know we can use lightning:inputField instead but i am looking to acchieve this from Force:inputField only if that is possible