function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gabriel Patrick SalasGabriel Patrick Salas 

Cannot complete Custom Big Objects trailhead challenge

i am getting this error:

"We couldn't find a field with the label 'Start Location Latitude' and name 'Start_Location_Lat__c'. Double check the instructions and try again."

i do not seem to find anything on this issue. 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  please help!
Kamran HanifKamran Hanif

The name field label should be like 'Start Location Longitude' and pressing tab will fillout API name. If you can please delete these fields and create from scratch. Please also check decimal places to be exact mentioned in challange. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

I dont see the problem with the name. To me everything looks ok. How do i delete a custom inside of a big object declaritively? doesnt seem to give me that option.
User-added image

Nubes Elite Technologies Pvt. LtdNubes Elite Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Hi Gabriel,
                Go to setup and search for Big Objects, open the "Rider History" object and in the "Custom Fields & Relationships" table check whether you have correctly populated the 'Start Location Latitude' info such as the Field Label, API Name and Data Type. In the API Name give "Start_Location_Latitude__c". It will work, since I have done the same in my org and I have successfully achieved it.

Thank You,
http://www.nubeselite.com/
Development | Training | Consulting
Please mark this as solution if your problem is resolved.
OK so i was able to solve the problem declaratively WITHOUT workbench so fast.....here are the steps

1. setup - Big Objects
2. Click New to create a big object. 
3. and plugin all the challenge requirements manually rather than using workbench or xml files. 

Thanks for your help Kamran and Nubes!