function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John TraceyJohn Tracey 

Visualforce using lightning out to eventually expose salesforce form in iframe on external website

I am trying to, first, build a visualforce page using lightning component and lightning out. Second, I would like to have this visualforce page able to be exposed using iframe on external website. Here is what I have so far. It's in my DE org at the present. (This is all from documentation found on Salesforce) I'm using a simple "Hello World" component just to make things easier. I can the form later once I get the solution to view in iframe. The problem is I'm not even getting past first base with this. Which is to simply preview the app in dev console.

myAppContainer.app

<aura:application access="GLOBAL" extends="ltng:outApp" 
    implements="ltng:allowGuestAccess"> 
    <aura:dependency resource="c:myAppComponent"/>
</aura:application>

myAppComponent.cmp

<aura:component>
    <h1>Hello World</h1>
</aura:component>

myAppVF.vfp

<apex:page >
    <apex:includeLightning />
       <div id="lightningLocator">
        </div>
    <script>
    $Lightning.use("c:myAppContainer",    // I believe this one is correct
        function() {                  // Callback once framework and app loaded
            $Lightning.createComponent(
                "c:myAppComponent", // I believe this one is correct
                { },                  // attributes to set on the component when created
                "lightningLocator",   // Not Sure about this one -the DOM location to insert the component
                function(cmp) {
                    // callback when component is created and active on the page
                }
            );
        },
                   'https://NotSureAboutThisOne/'  // I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Community endpoint
    );
</script>
 </apex:page>

When I preview the app in dev console I get this error.

User-added imageI either get this error or it hangs on LOADING graphic.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer. I'm only an admin but i do have years fop experience with php and mysql so this should not be a huge leap for me.