function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anand TripathiSBIAnand TripathiSBI 

While creating a new account and saving it I am getting this error . Plz help me how to solve this.

User-added image
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anand,

This seems to be saome validation rule. Can you please check in validation rule and create the record based on that.

Go to->Setup-> Object manager-> Account-> Validation Rules and check for this error message.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

@Sai Praveen, I checked but there is no any validation rule on Account object
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Anand 
Please check your account validation role in your org 
1.Go to->Setup-> Object manager-> Account->
2. Go to the validation role and check there {you can see the same message as same as error message  }

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks and regards,
Suraj
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Anand.

This isssue is related to API version. So please use previous API version insted of current.

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh
@Mukesh, How to do this in my org.
Kannan N 10Kannan N 10
Hi Anand,

The error could be due to various reasons :   Primarily, due to lack of access, while trying to save the record.   While saving the record, Salesforce executes, flows/validation rules/fires triggers and so on.   At any point in time, if there is a missing access (for e.g. field level secuity is imposed / the user profile is missing the required permission, when not run in the system context) , this error may arise.

Assuming that you are in a test environment (not PROD), one way to confirm this is , to check on your profile and change it to system admin and repeat this activity.   If it works, it might validate this hypothesis.

The better approach would be to turn on debug log and run this, to get a better clue.

Regards!
Terri Miller 3Terri Miller 3
1. Make the author name more creative
2. give the correct phone number, don't make it up
3. The website address should start with http://www.bhggh.com These are the basic data that can be provided when registering a new account. See how it was implemented on this page https://maximumhorrors.com/archive
@Kannan N 10 @ Terri Miller , I did all this what you sugested but problem is same...