function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jerry_jJerry_j 

Need help with a formula please?

So, I can't get this to evaluate the way I expect it to.

For some reason, the record type id "0121R000000SeOsQAK" isn't showing 777, and I'm not sure why.

I also tried NOT(RecordTypeId = "0121R000000SeOsQAK") in the second and third IF statements, and it doesn't work either.

IF(RecordTypeId = "0121R000000SeOsQAK",777,
    IF(AND(RecordTypeId != "0121R000000SeOsQAK", CONTAINS(Legacy_ID__c, 'SD')=TRUE), PL_Deliverable_Type__r.Days__c,
        IF(AND(RecordTypeId != "0121R000000SeOsQAK",Deliverable_End_Date__c < DATE(2021,02,02)),Legacy_Days__c,
				PL_Deliverable_Type__r.Days__c)
			))

AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Check this referencing record types in formulas:

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.referencing_record_types_in_formulas.htm&type=5

Jerry_jJerry_j
Thanks, per that document I'm doing it right (i.e., using ID instead of name)....I think it has something to do with the order of IF statement evaluation, although that's why I added the NOT() ....
CharuDuttCharuDutt
Hii Jerry 
Try Below Formula Change Record Type Name According to your Org
IF(RecordType.Name = 'Record Type Name',777,
    IF(AND(RecordType.Name <> 'Record Type Name', CONTAINS(Legacy_ID__c, 'SD')=TRUE), PL_Deliverable_Type__r.Days__c,
        IF(AND(RecordType.Name <> 'Record Type Name',Deliverable_End_Date__c < DATE(2021,02,02)),Legacy_Days__c,
				PL_Deliverable_Type__r.Days__c)
			))
Please Mark It As Best Answer If It Helps
Thank You!
Jerry_jJerry_j
Thanks Charu  

Tried it and got the 15 object references error.

You have reached the maximum number of 15 unique object references on PL Deliverable
You must remove at least 1 unique relationship(s) in order to save this Formula Field.
Related objects referenced in this Formula Field: