function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek K SinhaAbhishek K Sinha 

Please suggest me the best way to learn the Salesforce Development from scratch

Please suggest me the best and quick way to learn the Salesforce Development from scratch, already having good experience in Salesforce Admin & BA role. Or if anyone have some good reference materials, then please share.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhishek,

Trail is the best place to learn the salesforce it may br on admin or developer part. 
You can use the below link and sign up and start learning it.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/

Thanks,

Abhishek K SinhaAbhishek K Sinha
Thanks Sai, I'm referring that but not getting confidence with that. 
Siva Krishna KondapalliSiva Krishna Kondapalli
Hi, Abhadishek Sinha 
Find a trainer, who had a experience in Salesforce and try to get classes from them
this will help you alot to understand Salesforce becuase of real time work experience
I know one of that type trainer ---Name --> SalesforceStart (Find this in the Internet also).

Thanks 
K.Siva Krishna

Mark me my answer as best one, if you like it

Shuvam PatraShuvam Patra
Hi there,

Since you've already got experience with Salesforce, you're not exactly starting from scratch, which is awesome. Now, you want to dive into the development side of things, and here's my take on how you could go about it:

• Trailhead: Salesforce's own learning platform. You can't beat it for in-depth, hands-on modules. The trails for developers are a good starting point.
  • Practice: Get hands-on with a Developer Edition org from Salesforce. It's a free, fully-featured copy of Salesforce where you can try out your new dev skills.
  • Network: Join the Salesforce Developer Community. It's a place to learn, share knowledge, and connect with other Salesforce professionals.
  • Online Courses: There are a ton of quality online courses out there that can help you learn at your own pace. For instance, I've heard good things about saasguru. It could be worth checking out for comprehensive, easy-to-understand Salesforce courses.

Remember - everyone learns differently, so try a few approaches and stick with what works best for you. Good luck on your development journey. 

Please mark this answer best if you find it useful. Thank You!