function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav 

Hello mates I have got a flow error which i am not able to get why is it been so

I have a flow in Sandbox but the issue is for one of the profile the flow is executing as expected but for other profile that flow does not executing flow user permisssion is also given for all the user lying under this 2 different profile and the error is "An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information." 

So any body could help me out what could be the best way to solve this error
Best Answer chosen by Sahil Yadav
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

You need to check if the user has permission to run the flow. Second you have to check if the user has read access to the record he is trying to query and edit access to the fields which he is trying to edit.

If Flow is working with once profile and not working with other profile these above could be only the issue. You can debug the flow with the user whom it is not working so you could find the exact issue.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

You need to check if the user has permission to run the flow. Second you have to check if the user has read access to the record he is trying to query and edit access to the fields which he is trying to edit.

If Flow is working with once profile and not working with other profile these above could be only the issue. You can debug the flow with the user whom it is not working so you could find the exact issue.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Kindly Thank you for this sai praveen