function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav 

Hello mates Queries on Case Escalation Rule

Here I have a screen flow which basically creates a case records  whose owner is basically a queue suppose Support team queue now my task is to escalate the when the status field of the case object is havent been change from new to other status value after an hour it should be get escalated to other queue.
Now here my question is case escallation rule will help me on this scenario or is there any other way to escalate a case created from a flow ????

Also i created an ecalation rule but the case has not been escalated to other queue for the record created through flow as well i also tried to create a case record from case object then also escalation doesn't executed ... Any Suggestion or any other way please do let me know it would be more helpful.....
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

Yes Esclation rule is the functionality  you should be using in thie scenerio. Can you share the exact esclation rule which you are using.

There may be some issue with the esclation rule I hope. 

Thanks,

Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hello Sai, Sure i could attach the image of escalation rule if any clarification required just let me know User-added imageUser-added image