function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
J BaylesJ Bayles 

I'm working with CaptchaV2 and the events won't bubble to the parent Aura Component

To start with I was only able to get the captchav2 to render at all with an iframe in a LWC. (we have a redirect that I didn't want to subvert and the script won't load another another way). 

This being the case I've been able to get the message to bubble up from the static resource that is referenced by the LWC. However, I can't seem to pass one from the LWC up to the parent Aura component it is nested it. 

First I tried using a standard method of "dispatching" events, which seemed like the obvious solution, but it never handles the event.

I've tried using LMS, but have ran into the limit of not being able to listen with an Aura Compent, unless I did that wrong. 

Lastly I tried using pub/sub, but having the same issue as the first; event doesn't seem to bubble up. 

Was wondering if anyone else had issues with this or I'm going to have to take this back to refactor our redirect?

Thanks!

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bayles,

You might need to refactor your redirect however I am not sure if there is any alternate approach and haven't found anything related.

https://www.sfdcstop.com/2018/04/salesforce-lightning-events-tutorial.html

Thanks,