function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prabha KapilPrabha Kapil 

Top Reliable ways to convert EML to PDF

I recommend using an automated utility to convert EML to PDF. I prefer and recommend using the EML converter (https://www.convertertools.org/eml-file-converter/) for this purpose. It lets users migrate their different EML data like mailboxes, events, address books to PDF. The tool converts EML data to various file formats like PST, PDF, MSG, HTML, etc. It also assists to import windows live mail data to Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Thunderbird, etc. It also lets users convert Multiple EML files at one time.
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Prabha,

Is this related to salesforce and how is it related . Are you providing any solution for the requirement . Can you please specify it.

Thanks,

Jaxon AnthonyJaxon Anthony
Many users are searching for a utility to convert EML files to PDF format to access their data in offline mode. So I suggest you use SysInfo EML Converter Tool to convert EML to PDF This tool also converts in different formats like PST, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. Furthermore, it provides a Mail Filter option for selectively converting data between two dates.