function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kay devkay dev 

Informatica Integration User Configuration

Hello, i have an integration user with a custom profile. When informatica integration runs, the login status is success, the login type is Other Apex API and the application in the login history has the N/A value. The integration on the informatica side is failing. When I change the profile to system admin, the integration does not fail. The login history is also different. The login type is Remote Access 2.0 and the application column has a value for application name which is one of my connected apps. I am trying to figure out which setting on the system admin profile needs to be replicated on the cusotm profile, but I don't know. Can anyone tell from the information I have provided here which setting is missing on my custom profile?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Eye,

It would be hard to say on what configuration has been made in your custom profile for which API calls fails,  Generally system admin profile has full acess to salesforce org.  Would request you to create a secure Salesforce API user using below reference that can be used for salesforce integration.

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000331470&type=1

Please mark as Best Answer if above information was helpful.

Thanks,