function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken Koellner @ EngagewareKen Koellner @ Engageware 

Flow in Developer Console

I use Developer Console to analysis performance using Execution Overview.  One thing that I find missing is that Flow is not shown.  I can see all the FLOW_.... entries in the log but nothing appears in any of the analysis panels.

Is this a gap, it just doesn't do it and you have to go to the log text?

I see Workflow as one of the options shown but that appears to show only old Workflow, and not Flow.

Am I missing something?

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ken,

Can you provide with screenshot of same?

Thanks,
This screenshot shows the FLOW entries in the text log in the top and then the Execution Overview.  Note that there is only one tiny WORKFLOW entry in the Execution Overview.  That is related to a Workflow and not the Flow.
User-added image
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Try to check in debug logs rather than on developer console on total time taken for an DML operation to complete.

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000389177&type=1

Hope this helps...

Thanks,
I'm interested in Flow.  Dev Console can look at raw debug log which I do all the time but it also has a tool for visuallizing the execution.  I'm aksing about that Execution Overview TImeline tool with respect to Flows.  The tool does do DMLs but it doesn't appear to do Flows.
emma devidemma devid

I have a keen interest in Flow. While the Dev Console allows me to examine raw debug logs, which I frequently do, it also offers a tool for visualizing the execution process. Specifically, I am inquiring about the Execution Overview Timeline tool in the context of Flows. It's worth noting that this tool does handle DML operations, but it doesn't seem to support Flows. read this blog as well ff advance server (http://ffadvanceserver.com/)