function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
O DO D 

Flow giving an error message from a another deleted salesforce flow

I have a multiple case flow.
Flow works when activated, however, when I do a debug on all case object flow I am getting this debug log error.
CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER : We can't save this record because the “Case: Create and/or Update Contact Email to Case” process failed

The flow Case: Create and/or Update Contact Email to Case has already been deleted

NOTE, I do not have a related contact record update node in this flow (NOT Case: Create and/or Update Contact Email to Case) 
Even on a new flow I am getting the same error message on debug.
Note : I do not have a field on case object named "[Last Name]"

User-added image

CharuDuttCharuDutt
Hi Od Check In Flow If You Are Creating Or Updating The Contact Does not have last name field filled fill the last name  field in flow it will resolve the error 
please mark it as Best Answer If It Helps Thank You!
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI
Make sure that in your flow, there are no references or dependencies on the deleted process "Case: Create and/or Update Contact Email to Case." Even if you have deleted the process, sometimes references to it can still exist in your flow, causing errors.

ou mentioned that you don't have a field on the Case object named "[Last Name]." Ensure that there are no references to this field in your flow or any other part of your Salesforce configuration.

Related:
https://gscloudsolutions.com/tips-tricks/salesforce-flows-how-to-debug-them/
https://salesforcetime.com/2022/07/22/how-to-delete-records-in-flow/

Thank you
O DO D

@CharuDutt and @Swetha

Apologies, 
I forgot to mention;
---The required field on related contact is all field out. Just to make sure even it is not related, the required fields on account related to the contact are filled out. [LAST NAME] Is field out, no custom field named [Last name]
---Pause and Flow interview for the flow is deleted (recycle bin is emptied aswell)
---New and old flow built on case object is giving the same error.

---Disabled all active flow debug existing case flow and created new case flow > Same error on debug