function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Phillip Moseley 10Phillip Moseley 10 

Need some help with a formula I can't get to work.

Hello, I'm trying to get the following formula to work and getting syntax error that ) is missing. 
My goal is if Net Amount is over $7500, Approval Not Required and If Net Amount is Under $7500, Opportunity Type is New Annual License Or Product Code is JMPASSW-01. So Less than $7500 and Opportunity Type New Annual License or Less than $7500 and Product Code JMPASSW-01 would be Approval Required. 

IF(
     SBQQ__Quote__r.SBQQ__NetAmount__c > 7500,  
    "Approval Not Required",
    IF(ISPICKVAL( SBQQ__Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Type, "New Annual License")OR SBQQ__ProductCode__c, "JMPASSW-01" 
        SBQQ__NetAmount__c <= 7500), "Approval Required ")))

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 
Sorry, the SBQQ__ProductCode__c, "JMPASSW-01" should be a part of the Approval Not Required, so it should be something like this. 

IF(
     SBQQ__Quote__r.SBQQ__NetAmount__c > 7500, OR SBQQ__ProductCode__c, "JMPASSW-01" 
"Approval Not Required",
IF(ISPICKVAL( SBQQ__Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Type, "New Annual License") && SBQQ__NetAmount__c <= 7500), "Approval Required ")))
Helen GannonHelen Gannon
It seems like there is a syntax error in your formula. Without seeing the actual formula, it is difficult to pinpoint the exact issue. However, make sure that you have balanced parentheses and all necessary operators and functions are correctly used. Double-check the syntax of your IF statement and ensure that all conditions are properly enclosed within parentheses. honda financial (https://www.hondafinance.online/)
I was able to get this one resolved. Thaks for the response Helen.