function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
john boscow 6john boscow 6 

How to pass Salesforce ADM-201 Exam ?

As I was looking online for getting my certification for Salesforce ADM-201 exam, I was getting so many recommendations regarding the exam preparation which would help me preparing the entire course. Finally I selected pass4surexams.com  and they provided me detailed study guide along with practice test. I passed the exam with 78% score. Thanks a lot!!! I highly recommend and will use to prepare for my future exam
Best Answer chosen by john boscow 6
DishantDishant (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi John,

It is a good to know information but the purpose of this platform is only seeking information on technical assistance on Salesforce. Request you to please post questions regarding the same. 

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean.

Thanks!

All Answers

DishantDishant (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi John,

It is a good to know information but the purpose of this platform is only seeking information on technical assistance on Salesforce. Request you to please post questions regarding the same. 

Please close the thread by selected as Best Answer so that we can keep our community clean.

Thanks!

This was selected as the best answer
Ryan AnderesRyan Anderes
Are you trying to pass HPE6-A66 exact questions answers with your own hands? Then you're in the right place. Here you'll find all the necessary preparation materials for passing HPE6-A66 on your first attempt. Whether you are just a student looking for some practice exams or an actual Aruba Certified Design Associate Exam certification holder looking for some exam simulation questions, this HPE6-A66 certification material will help you get all the confidence needed to succeed in exam.