function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Umair Mohammad 10Umair Mohammad 10 

Cant attached image

Team,

I for 1 week have not been able to upload an image here.  I select an image, click on Insert and the buttons remains depressed and nothing occurs.  I have tried refreshing + different browsers + different PCs. Urghh, any advise. And yes, the browers are up to date. 
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Umair,

Can you elloborate more on this and where are you unable to attach image?

Thanks,
Umair Mohammad 10Umair Mohammad 10
So I have an issue in Salesforce and I alwasys reach out to SF Developer forum.  Nothing has changed in the way I go about address my question and providing screen shots in JPEG format.  The blocker is when I attempt to insert the image via the insert button in the pop-up box, I upload the image and when I click on "Insert," the dynamic button remains depressed and remains depressed.  I can click on "cancel" and the operation will cancel so I can re-start the process. I make an attempt and and get the same issue. 
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Its working for everyone and not sure why you are seeing, can you try in another browser or another machine and see if you still see the issue?

Important Update

We appreciate your participation in these Salesforce Discussion Forums! It’s active members like you that keep our amazing community going strong.

At this time, we want to give you a heads up that on December 4, 2023, the discussion forums will shut down and all relevant discussions will migrate to the Trailblazer Community digital platform. This move brings all conversations around Salesforce development together in one place and provides more opportunities for our broader community to connect and share. We will be removing outdated, obsolete, or spam content and migrating only relevant discussions to the Trailblazer Community digital platform.

Starting November 20, you can view discussions but not post new questions or responses. On December 2, you will no longer be able to access the discussion forums from the Salesforce Developers website.

Please take these steps before December 1 to ensure your contributions follow you to the Trailblazer Community:
  1. If you’re not already a member of the Trailblazer Community, sign up for a Trailblazer account using the same login email address associated with your Developer Discussion Forums account. This is crucial.
  2. If you already have a Trailblazer account, and it’s using a different email from your Developer Discussion Forums email, we recommend that you log in to the Trailblazer Community and connect your forums email to your Trailblazer account.
Once you’re in the Trailblazer Community, join the Developer Forums Support Hub users group to help you navigate this transition.

We will keep you up to date throughout the transition, and we look forward to seeing you joining the developer discussions in the Trailblazer Community!

Sincerely,
The Forums Support Team
Scott MorisScott Moris
Why images size is making an iossue. It's always showing the error that images size is exceeding. I tried everything.Can anyone help me. However, (https://botanylive.com/can-i-recycle-old-backpack/) I'll try this new process of Viney and will show you my experience.