function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun JoseArun Jose 

How to change the hardcoded urls in the org to relative urls as part of the Salesforce hyperforce migration

Kevin KeyKevin Key
Salesforce Hyperforce is a new platform that allows customers to run Salesforce applications and services on public cloud infrastructure. As part of the Hyperforce migration, your org may move to a different instance with a new URL. This may affect your integrations and customizations that rely on hard-coded URLs that contain the instance name (e.g. na1.salesforce.com).

To prepare for the Hyperforce migration and avoid any disruptions, you should follow these steps:
  • Enable My Domain for your org. My Domain lets you create a custom domain name for your Salesforce org that is unique and easy to remember. It also helps you manage login and authentication policies, and improve security and performance. My Domain is required for customers that have requested the org migration. For more information, see the article, My Domain: Overview and Considerations.
  • Update any hard-coded references to relative URLs. A hard-coded reference is a URL that contains the instance name in the URL (e.g. na1.salesforce.com). You should replace these hard-coded references with relative URLs (e.g. login.salesforce.com or your My Domain subdomain) that do not depend on the instance name. Hard-coded references can be found in integrations, email templates, knowledge articles, customizations, and other places. For more information, see the article, Updating Hard-Coded References.
  • Review your IP allows listing policies at MyThedaCare (https://my-thedacare.org/). If you or your company has set up your corporate network settings or email security filters to restrict access to only certain IP ranges, you may need to update your lists to include the new IP ranges for Hyperforce. For more information, see the article, Preferred Alternatives to IP Allowlisting on Hyperforce.
  • Refresh your integrations after the migration. If you are experiencing integration issues following the maintenance, you may need to refresh your integrations by re-authenticating or re-establishing connections with Salesforce.

For more information on how to prepare for an org migration, see the article, How to Prepare for an Org Migration.
john crazujohn crazu
To change hardcoded URLs in Salesforce org to relative URLs as part of the Salesforce Hyperforce migration, you can use the following steps:
Identify the hardcoded URLs: Review your Salesforce org and identify the places where the URLs are hardcoded, such as in formula fields, Apex code, Visualforce pages, or custom metadata.
Replace with relative URLs: Modify the hardcoded URLs and replace them with relative URLs. Relative URLs are specified relative to the current page or resource and do not contain the entire domain and path. Instead, they only include the necessary path segments.
Consider using formula fields: In situations where you have hardcoded URLs in formula fields, you can update the formulas to use relative URLs by leveraging Salesforce's formula functions, such as HYPERLINK or IMAGE.
Update Apex code like 먹튀검증사이트  (https://ttattack.com/)and Visualforce pages: For Apex code and Visualforce pages, you'll need to manually update the hardcoded URLs to relative URLs. Make the necessary changes in the code and ensure that the URLs are dynamically constructed based on the current context.
Test and validate: After making the changes, thoroughly test and validate the functionality of your Salesforce org to ensure that the relative URLs are working as expected. Verify that the links and resources are correctly resolved based on the current page or context.
It's important to note that the steps may vary depending on your specific Salesforce org and the customization involved. It's recommended to consult Salesforce documentation, relevant resources, or reach out to Salesforce support for further guidance and best practices specific to your migration scenario.