function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jane 12Jane 12 

Didn't receive a certification email and the certificate doesn't appear in the trailhead profile

I successfully completed the Salesforce Certification exam and passed it, but have not received a certification and logo email; and the certificate doesn't appear in the trailhead profile. It has been a week. Could anyone please give me a piece of advice? My Trailhead Help ticket #00978915 
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jane,

I would request to wait for couple of days more and you should receive an update on your ticket from trailhead team.

Thanks,
Daniel Jack 11Daniel Jack 11
I understand your concern regarding the missing certification and logo email, as well as the absence of the certificate in your Trailhead profile. It can be frustrating not to receive the recognition you rightfully deserve after such an achievement.
To address this issue, I recommend taking the following steps:
Check Spam/Junk Folder: Sometimes, important emails might get filtered into the spam or junk folder. Please ensure you have thoroughly checked these folders in your email inbox.
Contact Salesforce Support: Reach out to Salesforce Support directly and explain the situation. They have a dedicated team to assist with certification-related inquiries and can look into the matter for you.
Verify Email Address: Double-check that the email address associated with your Salesforce account is correct. Any discrepancies may result in communication issues.
Verify Trailhead Profile: Ensure that the Salesforce Certification is linked to your Trailhead profile. Sometimes, this connection might take a little longer to process.
Patience is Key: While it's understandable that you're eager to receive your certification and logo, it's not uncommon for there to be a slight delay in the process. Certifications and badges may take a few business days to appear in your profile and for the email to be sent.
Follow Up: If you don't receive a response from Salesforce Support within a reasonable time frame, consider following up with them to ensure your inquiry is being addressed.
Rest assured that Salesforce values its certified professionals and will work diligently to resolve any issues related to your certification. Your accomplishment will not go unnoticed, and the certification and logo will soon find their way to you.
Once again, congratulations on passing the Salesforce Certification exam. Your dedication to mastering the platform will undoubtedly open new doors for you in your career and professional growth (https://digitalkitabkhana.com/).
Andy NillsonAndy Nillson
Hello, I hope you are doing well. I was in your shoes and although I was a little apprehensive, I followed Vinay's advice. It was difficult to wait as I had difficulty concentrating and had several other assignments coming up. With the help of https://ca.edubirdie.com/pay-for-homework I could relieve some of the stress associated with homework, which allowed me to reconsider the issue of the writing delay. Once I calmed down, I realized that this happens regularly and literally five days later I received the certificate I wanted. I'm sure the Salesforce team is stretched thin, and all we needed then was an additional email alerting us to the delay.