function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mandipalli Jagadeesh ReddyMandipalli Jagadeesh Reddy 

About Data Loader

Hai,
Anyone please explain me about INSERT in Data Loader, I got a doubt regarding creation of csv file. There is a condition of Standard Objects are must and should. I can't understand that .
Best Answer chosen by Mandipalli Jagadeesh Reddy
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
@Mandipalli, What doubt you have? Data loader is a tool which used to insert,update,upsert,export,delete records for any object in Salesforce. For example you want to insert 100 new Leads in Salesforce so in your .csv file you should create required fields and all other fields which you want to capture in Lead object.

All Answers

@Mandipalli, What doubt you have? Data loader is a tool which used to insert,update,upsert,export,delete records for any object in Salesforce. For example you want to insert 100 new Leads in Salesforce so in your .csv file you should create required fields and all other fields which you want to capture in Lead object.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks, I'll explain my issue clearly here. I have created a csv file contains three records for Account. I saved it and went to data loader I logged into it and selected the account object and uploaded my csv file. After that I got a window of initialization and after that mapping in step:3 I mapped the records and in step 4 success and errors I got after finishing. After that all 3 are success and I can't find the saved records in my account.
Go to Account Tab and in List view Select"New This Week" You will get all three accounts here.

User-added image
Thank you very much. I got it.