function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pranav SanvatsarkarPranav Sanvatsarkar 

Unable to write a process for Event object

Hello guys,

I am a bit confused while trying to create a process using Salesforce Process Builder for Event object. The Event object itself is not available in the picklist of first step where we are supposed to select the Object. Same thing I tried in my developer edition, I found the Event object. The org where I'm trying to create the new process is Enterprise edition.

Any idea?

Thanks, in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Pranav Sanvatsarkar
So, finally I got the answer. Though it was a small bit, I thought it would be worth sharing because of the time that I spent for the same.

Salesforce provides us a feature of renaming object according to our convenience. Standard Object's original names would be visible in the Lightning Process builder. The changed names would only be visible.

Thanks.

All Answers

sharathchandra thukkanisharathchandra thukkani
Check wether your org has met the below limitations.

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=process_limits.htm&language=en_US
No. The org is completley new. It's the second Process I am creating.
So, finally I got the answer. Though it was a small bit, I thought it would be worth sharing because of the time that I spent for the same.

Salesforce provides us a feature of renaming object according to our convenience. Standard Object's original names would be visible in the Lightning Process builder. The changed names would only be visible.

Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer