function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carly MandelCarly Mandel 

change set validation fail

We have APEX Triggers and Classes in Sandbox and Production. When testing code coverage in each instance, we pass. However, when we try to push changes to these Triggers/Classes to Production, our deployment fails at Validation. Does anyone have suggestions for where to start troubleshooting this issue, or have you experienced something similar? 

Something else strange, it calls out an issue with finding "BillingAddress" which I understand to be a Standard Field. 
Ketankumar PatelKetankumar Patel
Hi Carly, 

When change set fails at validatioin or deployment stage it gives you an error message. Can you provide what error message you get while validating your change set in production?
Carly MandelCarly Mandel
Ketankumar, 

All of the errors seem to relate to a Managed Package called Forseva (BusinessConnect). We get a variation of this error message 16 times, for each Class it passes through for this Package. 
System.QueryException: No such column 'BillingAddress' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. 
Stack Trace: Class.DataServiceWS.getAccountData: line 129, column 1 Class.ForsevaCustomizationTests.test0LexisNexis: line 104, column 1
  • We have referenced our WSDL and found no instanaces of "calling out" 'BillingAddress' directly. Only parsed out fields like "BillingState", "BillingCity"... etc. This WSDL and Managed Package have been installed, not edited, and giving us no issues on validations and deployments to production, for over a year and a half. Perplexed as to why now? 
Is it possible, that I updated Prod to contain the new features like Lightning Comonents and new Data.com Dupe Management, which broke old field mappings? I'm seeing this might be a common issue among the community? This is the only thing I can think that has changed since this has stopped working.