function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Coral RacingCoral Racing 

Apply line break in long text field in a VF email template?

Hello

I have an outlook template used to raise an emergency it change as follows:

Please could you kindly authorise the Emergency change below to be performed 22:00 today.

Incident Name: Update SQL Script for BIDS system Incident
Description: Race meeting ‘SPRINTVALLY’ has changed to ‘SPRINT VALLEY’
Business Division/s affected: All
Emergency change justification: Incorrect silks are being displayed.
Risk and Impact of implementing the change: Low Risk Risk and impact of not implementing the change: Manual update required by Broadcast Date and time of implementation (start/end): 05/07/13 22:00 till 22:30
Business sponsor: Joe Bloggs
Helpdesk ticket reference number if known: IM-485147

The sub headings in bold never change

Howevr in my email template the field formatting looks as follows:

Please could you kindly authorise the Emergency change below to be performed 22:00 today. Incident Name: Update SQL Script for BIDS system Incident Description: Race meeting ‘SPRINTVALLY’ has changed to ‘SPRINT VALLEY’ Business Division/s affected: All  Emergency change justification: Incorrect silks are being displayed. Risk and Impact of implementing the change: Low Risk Risk and impact of not implementing the change: Manual update required by Broadcast Date and time of implementation (start/end): 05/07/13 22:00 till 22:30 Business sponsor: Joe Bloggs Helpdesk ticket reference number if known: IM-485147

How can I rework this so it appears as the former example as in the original email?

Thansk

Sonya

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
In your VF email template, be sure you're using proper HTML in the HTMLBody area (<br /> and the sort).
Coral RacingCoral Racing
Hi I discovered
 and 
will add line breaks to a rich text field Thanks