function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dipti DDipti D 

Trigger or Process Builder?

Hi,
This is my scenario. We have web to leads set up with two different types of leads. Quoted & Purchased.
A person can quote any no. of times and those leads get in to SF as 'Quoted Leads'. To note: All these quoted leads have same email ID as it is the same person quoting, let us say he quoted 3 times. We have 3 quoted leads.
Now, that same person purchased another quote and it is 'purchased lead' in SF. Now, How can I look up at all his quoted leads and mark them as Purchased to true..by searching based of of his email address? I tried this using process builder, but there is a difficulty in looking at all the leads. It is working only on that particular Lead, not looking at all the other leads by looking at the email address. Need help. thank you
Best Answer chosen by Dipti D
Ketankumar PatelKetankumar Patel
We can't query in process builder to see existing leads. you might need to use Trigger and then you can query database using soql.

All Answers

Ketankumar PatelKetankumar Patel
We can't query in process builder to see existing leads. you might need to use Trigger and then you can query database using soql.
This was selected as the best answer
Dipti DDipti D
Thank you Ketan.