function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aires Borras Joao PauloAires Borras Joao Paulo 

OpenCTI: how to screen pop up based on all telephone fields in Contact object

Hi, I am using OpenCTI for telephony integration and for screen pop-up, I am using the function sforce.interaction.searchAndScreenPop(callerid,'','inbound', searchAndGetScreenPopUrl_callback).
I have 2 contacts set for tests.
ContactA has only 1 telephone number and it is registered in the "Phone" field.
ContactB has 2 telephone numbers, 1 in the "telephone" field and the other in the "Mobile" field.
When ContactA calls, the application recognizes it and pops up its page.
But when ContactB calls from its mobile number, the application does not recognize the number even it being in the "Mobile" field.

Could you, please, help me in figuring out how to make the sforce.interaction.searchAndScreenPop function lookup in all possible telephone number fields(phone, mobile, other phone and home phone)?

I am using the version 30.0 of the api.
<script src="https://c.na1.visual.force.com/support/api/30.0/interaction.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Thank you for your help.
Joao Paulo
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Per the documentation - https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_cti.meta/api_cti/sforce_api_cti_searchandscreenpop.htm - you should be able to pull the Mobile field (as long as it's a phone number type field) into the Softphone layout and the searchAndScreenPop function will search all of those fields for a match.
Aires Borras Joao PauloAires Borras Joao Paulo
Hi, Thanks for your comments but it seems that it is not a parameter that can be setup or customised and the “Mobile phone” field is of type Phone by default. I still don’t have it solved so, I appreciate if you have more hints or directions on how to solve this. Thank you, Joao Paulo
Surendran K 9Surendran K 9
Hi Aires,

I am new new to Open CTI.
how the screenpopuw will work if the telephony service provider call the REST API method in SF. Please help