function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel BarrishRachel Barrish 

Error message that my report does not have a contact ID field, when it does. Is this a visual force page issue?

I am trying to send an email through my Marketing Cloud/Salesforce intergration.

I called Salesfore support regarding an error message that I am getting when trying to upload the report I want to use (it's a Campaign Member Report type):
Report "A/B Test #1 - 2015 Gala (all countries)" is missing a Contact ID or Lead ID field. A Contact ID or Lead ID is required to send.

This would be an easy fix, except the report DOES have the lead/contact ID field in it.

The person I spoke with on the phone thinks I am having a visual force page issue, and I am an administrator, not a developer, so I am not too keen on this. I upgraded my marketing cloud version from 5.4 to 5.49 yesterday morning, and that is when the error message popped up. 

Atul GuptaAtul Gupta
Rachel, what do you mean when you say you're trying to upload the report ? Are you trying to upload the report in an excel format as an attachment ?

Are you uploading the data via data loader or data import wizard into a custom object in salesforce ?
Please clarify.