function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Franz HartmannFranz Hartmann 

Big deal alerts not working properly (blank email body)

Hello,

we are facing the issue that the big deal alerts we have configured in salesforce are no longer showing body text within the emails since our production org has been updated to winter '16 over the weekend. Is anybody else facing the issue or has an idea how to resolve it?
I tried dis- and reabling the big deal alerts without success and have no other solution than building a custom workflow instead of using the big deal alert feature itself.
The layout of the email body of the big deal alerts has been pretty broken before already but at least the relevant data was shown.

Thanks for any help!

Best,
Franz
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Have you logged a case with support yet?
Salesforce BlitzSalesforce Blitz
Hey Franz,

Did u find any solution for the issue.

I have similar issue of blank email body in email. I have VF page override the VIEW,EDIT,CLONE and NEW buttons of Opportunity in org.Does this have any impact on email body.

If I am not overrifing the Buttons,i am getting proper emails with body as expected.
Franz HartmannFranz Hartmann
Hey Jagadeeshwar,

unfortunately, we were not able to solve the issue even after getting support involved.
We decided to use custom workflow rules as a workaround to send out emails similar to big deal alerts when certain conditions are met.

Unfortunately, I have no idea if the problem with the big deal alert email body is related to the issue you are facing with overwriting buttons in VF.

Best,
Franz