function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sathishsfdcsathishsfdc 

Enable the Transfer Chats to a Chat Button Queue in live agent

I have to enable the chat button queue in  live agent so that chats are routed to the queues.
I have gone to Chat Buttons and Automated Invitations--->Enable Queue and tried few other various things but i am not getting this:
User-added image

i am currenbtly getting only this:
User-added image
Thanks

pconpcon
How many chat buttons do you have?  When you tried this, were there users online in live agent that were in the skill groups associated with the buttons?
sathishsfdcsathishsfdc
Thanks for the reply,

I have 3 chat buttons overall  and in  the skill group for a particular chat button there are 2 users   who r online but i am still not getting the queue dropdown,
Can u  give me a scenario in which this queue will work?? I have not found any proper documentation for this.
Alan AshbaughAlan Ashbaugh
Salesforce support needs to enable it for you. They did it begrudgingly for our org. Just keep escalating--beg as necessary. Apparently it will be GA in '16. Which is odd because this feature exists in the Summer '14 release notes.

Now that the transfer to button is enabled, we are getting a few benefits:
- transfers go into the button queue
- transferring agent is released from the chat, so they can take new chats.

However, there is one big problem we're still seeing:
- the transfer is ringing all agents with the skill attached to the button at the same time. This means that potentially hundreds of agents are all seeing the transfer ring on their screen at the same time. In this way, it's not functioning like a queue. This is extremely annoying and inefficient for the agents receiving transfers.