function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
3 Creeks3 Creeks 

Bug in Winter 16 Change Log Level function of Developer Console

Seems to be a bug here since Winter 16 release.  Click on the Change Log Level menu item of Debug drop down menu and the Change log level come window comes up with a perpetual "Loading" message....

Anyone else experiencing this?

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by 3 Creeks
3 Creeks3 Creeks
It is an issue that Salesforce engineering is looking into.  Looks to be a bug introduced with Winter 16.  Here is the workaround until a fix is put into production:

- In the Query Editor tab of the Developer Console, execute the following query: Select id from TraceFlag
- Select each Id that comes back and click the "Delete Row" button

You should now be able to change the log level but you will have to do this each time you want to change the log level.

All Answers

mharikian1.3892229047844834E12mharikian1.3892229047844834E12
Me too! I've tried 3 browsers, Firefox, Chrome and IE, and all seem to experience the same problem.
3 Creeks3 Creeks
It is an issue that Salesforce engineering is looking into.  Looks to be a bug introduced with Winter 16.  Here is the workaround until a fix is put into production:

- In the Query Editor tab of the Developer Console, execute the following query: Select id from TraceFlag
- Select each Id that comes back and click the "Delete Row" button

You should now be able to change the log level but you will have to do this each time you want to change the log level.
This was selected as the best answer
3 Creeks3 Creeks
One other things I forgot to mention in the solution...you have to check the "Use Tooling API" check box next the the "Execute" button before you execute the query otherwise the TraceFlag sObject will not be found.