function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dilip Singh 1Dilip Singh 1 

Visualforce page goes blank in the Salesforce1 iOS & Android app

Hello friends,
I was facing blank page issue in salesforce1 iOS for long terms yesterday salesforce emailed me update below (I am using visualforce pages).
Known Issues · Fixed
Visualforce page goes blank in the Salesforce1 iOS & Android app
Known Issues · Releases · Winter '16 Patch 9.4
for more follow url : https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008Y6nAAE

When I removed below script got same blank issue
 <script>
    (function(){try{var a=navigator.userAgent;
        if((a.indexOf('Salesforce')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('iPhone')!=-1||a.indexOf('iPad')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('OS')!=-1||a.indexOf('OS')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('Safari')==-1)){
        var s=document.createElement('style');
        s.innerHTML="html,html body{overflow: auto;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;}body{position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}";
        document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);}}catch(e){}})();

</script>
I am using developer account.
from iPad I remove salesforce1 and upload again and remove above script faced same issue..
How can I update above release patch (9.4) in my app please help me..
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dilip, Are you still fcing this issue? Did you test the one.app UI or mobie browser for the same? Could you please confirm if the same happens there as well. Doesn't look like you need to do any thing additional rather than refreshing the S1 app.
Dilip Singh 1Dilip Singh 1
Hi Sonam, I did test on iPad with salesforce1 app, same issue exist..
Murali KrishnaMurali Krishna
Hi Dilip,

Did you get the Issue resolved which have described here,If it so then could you please share solution for the same as we are also running into similar issue on IPad.

Thanks,
Murali.