function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CvrKCvrK 

How to invoke a static resource that contains zip files in the folder after referencing it on the VF page?

Hi Everyone,
i have folder that has zip files or image files and uploaded as a static resource and called it on the VF page as includescript value="
{!URLFOR($Resource.assets, 'assets/js/jquery-ui.custom.min.js')}"

".now how should i make it working, i mean how to invoke it.
pconpcon
The only zip should be the static resource itself.  You cannot have a zip inside a zip and reference that.  Is that what you are trying to do?  Or do you have a single zip file containing the javascript / images and you are trying to reference them?
CvrKCvrK
Yes having a single zip file containing the javascript / images and i am trying to reference them.

pconpcon
Using the URLFOR and $Resource is the correct way to go.  Assuming that your folder structure is assets/js/jquery-ui.common.min.js inside of your zip.  Then you would just use them as you normally would.  For the javascript you could us a <script> tag on the page and call the expected jquery-ui methods.  Or for images you can use apex:image and use your URLFOR method.

Do the assets inside of your zip file load?  If you look at your browers' developer console do you get any errors?