function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steven TroostSteven Troost 

Just downloaded an app to my sandbox from the appexchange for the first time. I am then prompted to sign into the sandbox but my SFDC credentials do not allow me in. How do I get access to a Sandbox?

Just downloaded an app to my sandbox from the appexchange for the first time.  I am then prompted to sign into the sandbox but my SFDC credentials do not allow me in.  How do I get access to a Sandbox?
James LoghryJames Loghry
You have a few options.  If you know the sandbox "suffix", your login name should be <production@login>.sandboxsuffix.  Otherwise, you can login to your production org, and then go to Setup->Data Management->Sandboxes and click the login link next to your sandbox.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Also, some of the AppExchange packages assume you're logging in with Production credentials - verify that you have "test.salesforce.com" in your URL when it's prompting you to log in during install.
Chris BinisChris Binis
I am also getting this exact same error.  I had our Salesforce person try and he copy and pasted URL over and added the test.salesforce and that did not work.  He said looks like we cannot do Trail Head.  Any additional ideas?